- Lentils, Black pepper, Cumin, Curry leaves, Asafoetida, Turmeric, Long Pepper, Salt
- Barley, Fennel, Almonds, and Indian spices
Make soup in three easy steps
Mix two teaspoons( approx about 10 to 12.5gms) into the water at room temperature and mix well. Bring the mixture to boil while stirring continuously to avoid forming lumps. Pour into a soup bowl. Now, it is ready to serve.
- All natural ingredients
- Vegan and plant based
- No added artificial preservatives, flavors and colors
- Easy to make
- Trans fat and cholesterol free
- Made in small batches
Serving per pack
- Serving per pack: 10 cups of soup of 200 ml each.
- Serving Size: Two & Half teaspoon (Approx 12 grams per serving)
There are no reviews yet.